December 6, 2023
11:00AM - 5:00PM EDT
Sustainable Hospitality One-Day Strategy Workshop
OHLA is thrilled to announce a unique and invaluable workshop for our esteemed hoteliers- the “One Day Strategy Workshop” presented by Sustainable Hospitality Expert and Founder of Greenluxe, Amy Wald.
This intensive one-day session is tailored for hoteliers eager to enhance their sustainability initiatives and strategies. Amy will shed light on the latest trends, best practices and actionable insights that can be directly embedded into your hotel operations.
What you will get:
- A deep dive into the fundamentals of sustainability and how it applies to hospitality.
- How to align your values and vision into your sustainability strategy to attract and keep the right talent and travelers.
- A roadmap to transform your hotel into an eco-friendly establishment without compromising on luxury or guest experience.
- Resources and tools for efficient systems and operations.
- Identify your unique value proposition.
- Exclusive Industry data to gain access into research and findings about sustainability in the hospitality industry.
- Regulatory insight to understand the latest sustainability-related regulations, compliance standards and potential future legislation that could impact the hotel industry.
Join us for a transformative day and take a leap into a greener, more profitable future for your establishment!
11:00am - 5:00pm
11:00am - Arrival
12:30pm - Lunch
5:00pm - Workshop to Conclude
- Full day training
OHLA Members - Complimentary
Registration is limited to 10 organizations. More than one individual from an organization can attend.