February 18, 2021
Cincinnati Lodging Council Meeting
If you have any issues registering or need login information contact email@example.com.
During this meeting you can expect to hear hotel & lodging updates relevant to your region including:
· OHLA efforts to expand group business. Our approach to the administration and legislature on opening up more business opportunities in 2021.
· Legislative and Public Policy Updates. We will report on the latest hotel & lodging Government Affairs matters including Property Tax Relief, Expanded Employee Retention Payroll Tax Credit, Vaccination Updates, and More.
· Answers to common hotel questions on PPP Second Draw. Businesses across the state and across the country continue to work on the process for applying for assistance from the federal Paycheck Protection Program, including second draw loans for those who received help in 2020, and eligibility for additional entities and new provisions.
· CHA Update. Hear the latest news from CHA discussions with FC Cincinnati President, Jeff Berding.
· Hotel Supply Change Report. Receive exclusive supply reports for the Cincinnati region presented by OHLA Allied Member, Newmark.
· New Engagement opportunities. Learn about how you can make a difference with upcoming OHLA initiatives, opportunities, and events that we have in store for the 2021 year.
· Roundtable updates. Hear from fellow hoteliers and our partners.
Members - Complimentary
Non-Members - $20